All products sold on our site www.eparts.fr carry a compliance warranty from the manufacturer: 3 months (with the exception of Canon print heads which aren't covered by any warranty).
Delivery of the item(s) is free from 200€. If the compliance warranty is applicable to the returned product(s), the costs of returning them are borne by the client.
All returned parcels should be sent with la Poste (or another transporter) to the following address: eParts' 15 rue René Goscinny 93000 Bobigny - France.
Access to the Waranty and goods return Request: download here (excel file)
You must attach, to the defective product, a copy of:
>the invoice which serves as the warranty
>the machine serial number
>the shipping note, whatever the nature of the problem concerning your item.
eParts' then agrees to be the interface with the manufacturers to obtain the warranty for your returned product(s). The warranty doesn't apply to the repair of damages resulting from a cause external to the product:
• accident, lightning or fluctuating current problems etc.
• problem resulting from a use of an installation which doesn't comply with the manufacturer's specifications, a use which is harmful to the proper conservation of the product or the use of unsuitable accessories or consumables.
The warranties for the products sold by eParts don't cover the replacement of consumables and abnormal or non-compliant use of the products. We invite you to read the user manual provided with the products carefully as well as the failure information linked to the accessories (power leads etc), defects and their consequences linked to usage which doesn't comply with that which the product was designed for, defects and consequences linked to any external cause. eParts agrees to reimburse you for the value of your product in the form of a credit note in cases where:
• our approved After Sales Service states that it would be impossible to replace your product during its warranty period.
• your product is no longer made or sold on the market.
• the defined intervention limit would have passed.