eParts was created by Tanguy Berard and Damien Thiaudiere, two professionals from the global spare parts market. We distribute the following internationally:
- Spare parts for printers
- Spare parts for laptops and PCs
- Spare parts for servers
- IT consumables
Founders: Damien Thiaudiere & Tanguy Berard
Damien Thiaudière is graduated in Sales & trading of IUP of Annecy, after a short experience in logistics in Barcelona, he becomes export sales within the company Europarts.
With this experience, he decided to start eParts company with his colleague Tanguy Bérard.
Success is almost immediate even if the beginning required a significant personal investment of the founders because of a limited financial investment (€ 10000).
Shortly, the eParts family grew to become today a very dynamic company with an export turnover exceeding 70%.
Always looking for new growth, eParts reinforces its partner manufacturers with new partnerships with Brother and Xerox en 2013.
Our skills and services
eParts was created by Tanguy Berard and Damien Thiaudiere, two professionals from the global spare part market.
We distribute the following internationally:
• Spare parts for printers
• Spare parts for laptops and PCs
• Spare parts for servers
• IT consummables
Our company is built and developed around a family spirit, bringing together the complementary skills of all of our members united by the same value: a professional personalised service.
eParts' success in the spare IT parts market is the result of the coherence of all the actions as a team. In just 8 years, we have multiplied our turnover by 9 and broadened our range of products to meet the needs of our increasing numbers of clients: 3,000 "strategic" references, available for delivery at D+1 and more than 5,000 references available for delivery within 24/48 hours.
• Our departments are efficient
• Our deliveries are fast and international
Our customers, professionals or individuals are dealt with by a single representative who advises them, responds to their needs, even specific ones, tracking of orders and assuring the After Sales Service. IT sector professionals (distributors, stockists or maintenance companies) benefit from a personalised rate and direct access to our catalogue on our Internet site.
• Our customers receive the best prices
• We offer a wide range of products We distribute spare parts for the biggest brands: HP, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Kyocera, Brother, Tally Genicom, Printronix, Oki, Compaq, Dell, IBM, Toshiba, Acer and Fujitsu Siemens.
We are in permanent contact with the different actors on the market. We are the link between the manufacturers and the consumers.
• We meet the needs of all customers
• We are involved in the evolution of the spare parts market
Over the last 5 years, we have developed an international network of professional partners in the spare parts market and we work with them collaboratively. Thanks to our professional expertise, we help them to reach their objectives in their respective territories in:
• Europe: Spain, Belgium, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia
• United Arab Emirates: Dubai
• Africa: South Africa, Morocco, Senegal and Cameroon.
• We share our professional know-how
• We help those in our network to develop and to gain market share We offer our employees a motivating career as well as varied training programmes to improve their professional skills and guarantee better monitoring of each of their customers. We also ensure the quality of work life and the realisation of each individual's projects.
• We work towards the same aim
• We recognise the value of our team We are actively involved in environmental protection : cardboard blocking, selective sorting and recycling of waste. We also invite out customers to participate in a recovery programme for used parts in collaboration with our manufacturers.
• We defend citizens' values.
• We are concerned about the environment.